What This Warranty Covers:
Your refurbished LG unit (“Product”) will be repaired or replaced, at Beintek’s option, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal and proper use during the Limited Warranty period listed below, effective from the date of original consumer purchase ("Date of Original Purchase") of the Product. This Limited Warranty is exclusively for the benefit of the original purchaser (“Purchaser” or “You”) and cannot be transferred or assigned, and valid only when purchased and used in the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD:
- Ninety(90) days from the date of original purchase
1.Replacement unit and repair part may be new, reconditioned, refurbished or otherwise factory remanufactured.
2.Replaced Unit or part under this Limited Warranty will become the property of Beintek.
3.Refurbished Product may not include all accessories that are listed in the owner’s manual. Accessories are available for purchase.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
Please contact Beintek Repair Center via Warranty Claim page or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 470-268-5752 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Please have your Product model number, serial number, defective symptom, proof of the Date of Original Purchase and your contact information.
HOW SERVICE IS HANDLED:
To obtain warranty service, you must contact Beintek for problem determination and service procedures prior to sending the Product for warranty service. Repair & Return or On-Site service will be provided during the Limited Warranty period at Beintek discretion. Repair & Return Service, purchaser must deliver the Product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection, to Beintek.
Beintek does not represent that it will be able to service the Product without the loss of any data, software programs or media contents stored. It is possible that to service or repair your Product, any data, software programs or media contents stored may be deleted and the Product will be restored to factory settings. You are responsible to backup any data, software programs or media contents stored on your Product. Recovery and reinstallation of any data, software programs or media contents are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY SCOPE:
This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on the product is limited in duration to the express warranty period above. Neither manufacturer nor its US distributor be liable for any indirect, statutory, incidental, special or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost goodwill, lost revenues or profits, work stoppage, product failure, impairment of other goods, costs of removal and reinstallation of the product, loss of use, injury to persons or property arising out or related to the product. Total liability, if any, damages or otherwise, shall not exceed the invoice value paid by the customer for the product or service(s) furnished, which is the subject of a claim or dispute. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to purchaser. This limited warranty gives the customer specific legal rights; purchaser may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
In the event that any term or provision contained in this Limited Warranty is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable by such court, taking into account the intent of parties. The invalidity in whole or in part of any portion of this Limited Warranty shall not impair or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Limited Warranty.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage or failure caused in shipping, transit or removal;
- Service required as a result of improper installation or reinstallation, including incorrect or insufficient AC supply (Please consult the owner’s manual for power supply requirements);
- Cost of set up or adjustment of the Product or damage caused by improper adjustments;
- Damage or failure caused by other system components;
- Product that has been modified or incorporated into any other product;
- Installation or repair of antenna systems, cable converters, equipment supplied by the cable company, or other components in a video system;
- Operation of the Product in abnormal conditions or within an environment Where the temperature and humidity is not adequately controlled;
- Damage or loss to software programs, data, or removable storage media;
- Minor imperfections within design specifications that do not materially alter or affect functionality;
- Damage (including cosmetic damage), deterioration, malfunction, loss or personal injury due to misuse, abuse negligence, improper maintenance or storage, or to acts of nature or other causes beyond Beintek’s control (Causes beyond Beintek’s control include but are not limited to lightning strike, power surges, power outages and water damage);
- Image burn-in; bright or dark spots under four. Image burn-in and spots does not affect the LCD Monitor functionality.
- Damage or failure caused by computer or internet viruses, bugs, worms or Trojan Horses;
- Damage or failure caused by service performed by someone other than authorized service center;
- Product purchased or used outside the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
- Product where the original factory serial numbers have been removed, defaced or changed in any way;
- Product sold and labeled as “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” or similar disclaimer, including replacement of missing parts or accessories from those sales, or purchased through an unauthorized online seller;
- Consumable parts or accessories such as remote control, fuses, and batteries; or
- Use of the Product contrary to the instructions outlined in the owner’s manual.
- The cost of repair or replacement under the excluded circumstances above shall be borne by the Purchaser.